Entry & Payment
- Our next Parent & Child Doubles Tournament will, Lord willing, be held on Saturday, the 18th of March 2023 at Mikro Primary School in Kuils River. Entries will work on a first-paid first-served basis as before, or until full capacity has been reached.
- The Parent & Child Doubles Tournament is only for Gr. 4 to 7 primary school pupils who can already play full-court tennis, know the points of tennis, and who can play both a forehand and backhand fairly well.
- NB: Your proof of payment must accompany your entry form to book your place. Our Cancellation Policy for the Doubles Tournament is as follows:
- Three Weeks Before the Tournament Begins - Full Refund.
- Two Weeks Before the Start of the Tournament - Full Refund.
- One week before the start of the Tournament - 50% Refund. 48 hours before the start of the Tournament - 25% Refund.
- 24 hours before the start of the Tournament - NO Refund.
- EFT Payment can be paid over to:
- Ryno Bruwer, Capitec Bank Account no. 1488192004, Branch Code: 470010, Reference: Names of Participants.
- NB: Due to ONLY 16 doubles pairs that can participate in the tournament, please contact me before making any payment to make sure there are still lots available.
- Contact me at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp or SMS to 072 363 9977.
Parent & Child Doubles Tournament - R170/pair (2023)
- The Cost for the Doubles Tournament is R170.00 per Doubles Pair. (Both Players)
- Registration takes place from as early as 7:30 at Mikro Primary School tennis courts, where those that would like to warm up before the Tournament starts can do so with the tennis balls that will be provided.
- The Tournament information session will take place at 7:45 where I will explain the Rules of the Tournament and the format of the Tournament to everyone.
- I would like to start at 8:00 sharp. (Please do not arrive later than 07:45)
- There will also be a mystery prize for the couple that comes up with the most creative Parent & Child matching tennis outfits!
- Please bring some extra water and refreshments as there will be no tuck-shop open during the Tournament.
- The format will be a Main Draw Tournament as well as a Consolation Tournament with 16 doubles pairs maximum.
- The Tournament should be finished by 12:00 after which the winners for the day will be announced for the presentation of Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for the first three places of the Main Draw Tournament and the Consolation Tournament.