Coaching for 2022
- Please note that our Tennis Rates for 2022 are available upon request.
- Our tennis packages consist of the following:
- Private lessons of 30m or 45m / lesson (Maximum 1 child per lesson)
- Semi-private lessons of 30m or 45m / lesson (Maximum 2 children per lesson)
- Tri-private lessons of 45m / lesson (Maximum 3 children per lesson)
- Group lessons of 45m / lesson (Minimum & Maximum of 4 children per group)
- Group lessons of 45m / lesson (Minimum 5 & Maximum 6 children per group)
- Squad lessons of 60m / lesson (Minimum 7 & Maximum 12 children per squad)* Gr. 4 to 7.
- Should you be interested in enrolling your child for coaching at our Academy, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will then send you our entry form which sets out all our different packages, as well as what our rates are per term.
- The entry form also includes our standard tennis contract for 2021 and is only valid for 12 months. Once you have completed and signed the form, you can return it to me.
- Annerine will then contact you to fix the day and time that your child's lesson will take place.
FREE Tennis Lesson
- We offer a FREE Tennis lesson for new kids who would like to try tennis as a sport.
- The aim of the free evaluation lesson is to introduce ourselves to the boy or girl in question and answer all their questions regarding tennis as a sport.
- It also gives us the opportunity to evaluate the player to determine if he or she has a feel for learning to play tennis and for the player to find out if tennis is for them or not.
- Parents can also see if it would be a good investment to enroll their children in tennis with us and if we are proficient in what we do.
- No expectation is placed on parents to enroll their children with us after the free evaluation lesson.
- The lesson is completely free with no hidden agenda.
- If you want to enroll your child after the free lesson, you can contact me at email@example.com.
FREE Tennis Demonstration
- We hold a FREE Tennis Demonstration annually on the first or second Saturday of the 1st term where we invite all our grade R, 1, 2 & 3 parents to come and see how we conduct our group lessons.
- All who are interested in coming to the free demo can contact me via email or WhatsApp once the advertisement goes out to all the grade R to 3 parents.
- There is limited space for each demo and we usually will combine the grade R and 1 pupils, as well as the grade 2 and 3 pupils in one session.
- We usually start as early as possible and have found that 09h00 to 10h30 is a good time to have our demos.
- Parents will therefore be able to form a good idea of how our group lessons work, what equipment is necessary when they decide to enroll their children with us, and how we structure our group lessons to suit the different ability levels of each grade or combination of grades.
- Please keep an eye out for our next free tennis demonstration for 2023.